Sewing Goodness Extracts
June 11, 2014
- Cathy tried her hand at a Vionnet design. Have a look!
- Also check out Vlisco’s new Voilà for you collection of voile fabric. The design of wax with the drape of voile. Me likey!
- The third Perfect Pattern Parcel has been released. Go ahead, you know you want it!
- I’ve enjoyed the Sewing Indie Month a lot. What I’ve heard less about is the Road Trip Pattern Club. It’s a different target public but interesting nonetheless.
- Clio did it again: look at her Alexander McQueen kimono jacket!
- A bustier from a Marfy pattern? Respect! (Marfy patterns come without any instructions whatsoever)