Become a Sewintist
I’m relaying this info from Claire. Another Sewing Scientist has started a collaborative Google map of sewists to help facilitate meetups, shopping trips, get-togethers, and all-round good sewing time (yeah!). So why don’t you go ahead and add yourself to the map?
- Open this link to get to Map the Sewintists.
- Ensure that you are logged into your Google Account.
- Click on the red EDIT button (on the left of the screen).
- Click on the blue pin (to ‘Add a placemark’) on the upper left of the map.
- Next, click on your location to drop the pin into place.
- A box will open that will allow you to add your name or blog URL in rich text
- Save et voilà!
- It is strongly advised that you only pin your general location or closest city, since we don’t want creepers peeping in our windows while we sew in our unders, do we?
- You cannot pin to the map if you are using a mobile device / tablet.