I’m so flattered that Marianna from Sew2Pro nominated me for the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger award. Thank you Marianna!
These are the rules of the award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The One Lovely Blog Award /The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award to 10 nominees
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
So here goes:
First, the hardest part: 7 things about myself:
- I moved out from home when I was 16 to pursue my study.
- My 2 siblings and I live in 3 different countries, which makes big family reunions seldom but truly precious, and internet a godsend communication tool.
- My family, however, doesn’t know that I have a blog. Who knows about your blog? How do you decide if you’ll share your blog with someone or not?
- I’m a really bad drawer/painter. I admire people like M1khaela and Corvus.
- If I hadn’t studied applied sciences, I probably would have chosen to become a translator. I would love to learn Spanish someday, which would be my fourth language.
- Also on my list of things to do eventually: sky diving. No fan of bungee jumping, though.
- I can’t think of a seventh thing, for the life of me…
The ‘One Lovely Blog/Very Versatile Blogger’ Nominees:
- Mari-Liis from Sewing in Athens
- Ruth from SewRuth
- Carol from Sew, I’ve been thinking…
- Kristin from K-line
- Sarah from Goodbye Valentino
- Marina from Frabjous Couture
- Dibs from Dibs and the Machine
- the Curious kiwi
- Melissa from Fehrtrade