Sewing Goodness Extracts
August 25, 2012
- There’s a new independent sewing company around the block and its name is Cake Patterns
- The fabulous Gertie now designs for Butterick. My piece of advice is grab these patterns before they sell out.
- I’m loving the tournure skirt and the pattern is free!
- Apparently collar necklaces are in. Not a trend I plan on following but I find this version genius
- I love the Detail Inspiration series on Colette’s blog and this week’s is no exception
- How would you answer Melissa’s question?
- If you don’t feel like trying smocking after seeing this post, then I don’t know
- This top is definitely the most popular on the blogosphere this week (scroll to the bottom of the linked page to see members’ projects based on that pattern). I’m tempted. How about you?