New Vogue patterns – I have a problem
Big time. The list of Vogue patterns I want to buy is getting longer faster than I seem to be able to get them from the Vogue sales. Would anybody who has access to JoAnn’s and such stores be willing to get them for me? I can paypal and would be forever grateful. I think I can officially name myself a pattern collector.
Anyways, here are my new faves, in no particular order:
- all the Donna Karan and DKNY patterns: I love that most of them are for wovens this time (albeit stretch wovens):
- both Pamella Roland patterns, although I’d probably skip the patch pockets on V1233 and make in-seam pockets instead and cut the center back on the fold if making it in a patterned fabric; V1232 would be great in a wool suiting fabric :
- this Vena Cava pattern, mostly because of the square neckline. I’d probably belt it, though:
- this Anne Klein dress, probably a pain to make in chiffon, but well worth the effort:
- Vogue 8706, kind of a better V1205, *want*, though I’m somewhat worried by the lack of back darts:
- Vogue wardrobe 8718, for the jacket, mainly:
There also some men patterns this time but they’re not on my list.
Which are your favorites?