Lingonberry porridge experiment pants
Lingonberry porridge pants? I wonder what whoever names the patterns at Ottobre had in mind when working on this one. They should, once in a while, include a feature where they tell a short story about the name of their patterns. Anyway, I picked this as an experiment to embellish based on a (slightly modified) tutorial from Farbenmix. If anyone’s interested, I can publish my version of it.
Other than the embellishment, these are pretty straightforward, with pockets in front and back and an elastic waistband. I put buttons on the front pockets just so it’d be easier to tell the front from the back. They’re not functional. I used the same fabric combination than for the Viola dress. I played with the pictures to try and render the true color of the pants but it seemed to just accentuate the contrasts. Darn Picasa… 😦