The very first “somewhat” disappointment from Ottobre:
1. Couldn’t make sense of the instructions. I had to refer to a tutorial I found on the blogosphere.
2. The sizing seems a bit off on this one. I made a size 98 and it really “hugs” DD. I wanted to have her wear a long-sleeved undershirt with it but I’m not sure it’ll work.
3. The instructions tells you to secure the collar “x” but if I did, the opening for the head would be WAY too small for DD. So depending DD’s posture, there’s one branch of the “X” that looks crooked or interrupted. We’ll see how much of a wear DD will get out of this…
4. I forgot to stretch the fabric while hemming, so it’s not really wavy but I can’t blame this on Ottobre.
The fabric is a single jersey, the bias is a flowered quilting cotton. You might (or might not) recognize the pants from here…